I have not always been sure of my success, but I am here today to realize it in all my glory.
My goal for the next 6 months is to move to Montreal and secure a sustainable income in order to presue my dreams of building an internationally recognized performance arts career by the age of 35.
The last year has been one year long celebration of life. Finding the joy in the everyday, and relishing being alive in this body, with these experiences, surrounded by so many kind hearts. There has been such doubt, and yet I am still here. Surviving.
Twenty-six is about making bold moves.
I am taking the first baby step towards my nine year goal, and endeavouring to put my best foot forward on this journey. I am (re)committing here to my goals for the year to help me along this path.
First, I honour my highest self through these commitments
1. I commit to 10 minutes of seated meditation in the morning before I start my day
2. I commit to 10 minutes yoga asana, particularly inversions & heart openers, everyday
3. I commit to 10 minutes of silence with my journal everyday
4. I commit to being mindful of how I am nourishing my body on a daily basis
5. I commit to practice the O Divine Mother prayer every morning & every night
In addition to these commitments I seek to begin to release the following obstacles as I seek to know myself more deeply
6. I release patterns of emotional repression & disassociation habits in order to get to know the transformational power of my emotional self
7. I release patterns of negative self talk to practice compassionate truth speaking towards myself & others
8. I release generational fears that keep me small & too shy to know my true expansiveness
9. I release my limiting beliefs around money so that I may value my time & energy appropriately
10. I release the pain that I am holding onto to defend myself with in order to write my next chapter in bold ink
I offer gratitude for all of the blessings already heaped before me, and invite these goals into my life in alignment with my highest good, and the highest good of all involved. I hereby release any dense stale energy that clouds my judgement in reaching my goals, and banish any bonds of failure throughout time & space that would prevent me from realizing my truth & transforming my life in accordance with natural divine order. And so it is.