I am beginning a 30 day yoga commitment as I settle into my new home in Montreal. Fall is decidedly in the air which means letting go, accepting change of pace as days grow shorter, and harvesting for the winter ahead. This is a commitment to dedicating my days to the divine, and surrendering to what is as the seasons change in my heart & home.
October 30 day commitment:
- Reflection on dreams
- Divine Light Invocation in the morning
- 4 sides of sun salutations in the morning
- Karma yoga 1-2 hours minimum
- Reflection on Swami Sivananda's Daily Readings
- 108 Divine Mother prayers/mantras
- Thich Nhat Hanh visualization exercise before bed
- Reflection on days actions before bed
- Media black out before bed & before yoga practice
- Practice single pointed focus, no blame, compassionate listening, and mindful breathing in daily actions.
Hari Om Tat Sat