It takes me so much longer to put together these lists these days. I’m not in a receptive mood, but I’m not in a creative mood either. I’m oscillating between contemplative practices and social sensory stimulation. Trying to find a way just to exist in the world without coming or going too much. In the course of that here are a few things that have come up for me.
- Listen to Mulatu Astatke – New York Addis London (full album) via Broken Trancy Things
- What Do Your Sexual Fantasies Say About You? via Slutever
- Helmholtz Resonator via the book I’m currently reading Dramturgy of Sound in the Avant-Garde and Postdramatic Theatre
- Bob Dylan on Sacrifice, The Unconscious Mind, and How to Create the Perfect Work Environment via Brain Pickings
- Inspired by the art work of WITCHORIA revisted on The Hoodwitch