- 3 Reasons Why Folks Who Don’t “Look” Non-Binary Can Still Be Non-Binary – Everyday Feminism
- Ursula K. Le Guin on Being a Man via Brain Pickings – although her writing pre-dates the latest wave of non-binary conversation it very neatly captures many of the ideas around the subject I’ve struggled with. That liminal place between gender roles that artists and thinkers frequently occupy.
- Noam Chomsky has a new documentary on Netflix called Requiem for the American Dream
- The Evolutionary Purpose of the Scorpio in Pluto Generation via Wake Up World
- Redefining Death by Geshe Michael Roach via Dr. Joos
Turns out I am thinking about lots of things with lots of links to share.
- The Beginners Guide to Unschooling via Zen Habits – this is the best online description of unschooling I have been able to find it also has a great further reading list at the end for those looking to learn more.
- Mood Disorders & Creativity – Johns Hopkins Lecture Series with Dr. Jamieson
- How Nature Can Make You Kinder, Happier, More Creative
- The Art of Observation and Why Genius Lies in the Selection of What is Worth Observing via Brain Pickings
- I’m a huge fan of the album Flash & Yearn by tooth ache. You can learn more about her on She Does here