Here are a few things that have rolled across my consciousness lately. I’m spending more time in quiet reflection than reading or writing these days. I am practicing being fully present. Listening to what is around me. Learning from what is there. It’s an inwardly reflecting period, so I don’t have as much to share here. I’m working on the poety & other small miracles still. Enjoy
I’ve been so absorbed in the One Yellow Rabbit Summer Intensive I haven’t been online all that much. If I could bottle the inspiring energy in the room for you I would, but it’s rather difficult for me to capture right now. You will have to settle for a few odd ball links to satisfy your Sunday contemplation. Just as good to start your Monday with as well.
- George Orwell’s 11 steps to prepare a proper cup of tea (what you really need on a grey rainy Sunday) via Brain Pickings
- The consequences & benefits of extreme honesty via Eden Rohatensky
- Anna & Elizabeth tiny desk concert via NPR
- A conversation with Jane Jacobs via Brick
- Zero degrees – Akram Khan and Sidi Larbi via One Yellow Rabbit