Today I start an 8 month journey to unleash my full healing leadership potential as part of a group of fierce women deepening our yogic practice together. It wasn’t looking like I was going to do it for a while, the cost was too steep, my fear too intense, but something galvanized for me once Trump was elected. Here was the most terrifying outcome for my friends & family I hadn’t even dared consider. If he was to be orange Mussolini then what did I want to do with my legacy before it’s too late? In the face of so much fear & hate I chose to love myself more deeply than I ever have, to take the opportunities while they were here today because tomorrow is uncertain. Too offer myself in service to my higher purpose. As a dear friend said, I don’t know what the right thing to do is, but I will keep looking for the next good thing to do. One foot in front of the other.
- The importance of touch via Broadley
- Habitual postures, habitual emotions, habitual thoughts via Oliver Goetgeluck
- Leonard Cohen – Hallelujah also read Leonard Cohen on Democracy & it’s Redemptions via Brain Pickings
- History tells us what’s next via Huffington Post
- Conversation with Mirabai Bush via On Being