Always be hustling to unleash that magic flow on the world.
- Alan Watts on the Hocus Pocus of Money via late night google – a reassuring way to think about income when my brain starts to spin
- Aesop Rock interviewed by Pitchfork also Impossible Kid is well in the lead for my favourite album released this year
- I recently picked up milk and honey by rupi kaur and fell instantly in love – you can check out her insta poetry here
- Anias Nin on the fluid self via Brain Pickings – a gentle reminder, an invitation
- The Science of Using Yoga to Heal from Trauma via Bitch – my body is the only place I’ve ever felt at home & I want to get back there
- New track Train Song by Shirley & The Pyramids – love these guys & they’re out conquering the Canadian tour circuit now so check that shiz out