I’m still at the lab. It’s still crazy intense. But tonight I feel electric. Vibrating at a higher frequency. Euphoric. Or maybe just manic? We’ve been chatting a lot at the lab about personal aesthetic – what we’re drawn to & why. Aka our fetishes, aka our preferences, aka our choices. That is really what this list is about every week – a collection of things I’m drawn to at this moment of time. Maybe by sharing them I can seek to understand them/myself better and make them part of my work. Or maybe these are just fun. I don’t know. You decide.
- Enchanting new track Stock Neon via Also Also Also
- Bjork describes television via fellow labbit and lovely human Breanne Oryschak
- Intro: The Diary of a Sugar Baby via Slutever (NSFW)
- Fuck Music Let’s Talk About Feelings: Interview with Bethany Cosentenio via Vice one of my favourite musicians interviewed by one of my favourite twitter personas
- Finally a two (three?) week old horoscope that embodies my #nofuckboyzone mantra. Maybe this is the reminder you need to hear too? My long-term predictions for the next 15 months are a blend of hopeful optimism and a reasonable interpretation of the astrological omens. Here we go: 1. You will have an excellent chance to smooth and soothe the rough spots in your romantic karma. 2. You will outgrow any addiction you might have to frustrating connections. 3. Unrequited love will either be requited, or else you’ll become bored with the futile chase and move on. 4. You’ll be challenged to either refresh and reinvent an existing intimacy, or else get shrewd enough not to repeat past mistakes in a new intimacy. 5. You will have an abundance of good ideas about how to install the theme of smart fun at the heart of your strongest alliances. Via Free Will Astrology