Sometimes I can’t sleep, and nothing seems to comfort me. The more I try to clear my mind the more my mind churns. There is no hope to untangle the web of thoughts that clutter upon me, so in these times I attempt to fill my brain with ideas more complex and beautiful to push out those meddling sleepless thoughts. Ponder by candle light in the gentle whisper of a cool night breeze.
- Elgar Cello Concerto as performed by Jacqueline du Pré turned up a while ago when reading When The Body Says No by Gabor Maté
- Alan Watts on Using Space to Find Yourself via The Pxrtals
- Mysterium by Jennifer Sparrowhawk via Tightrope
- Nástio Mosquito on Performing the City at Creative Time Summit 2014 via Mammalian Diving Reflex
- Beautifully haunting music video for Carrion from Lying Light in The Quiet and be sure to check out their album release show tonight at Village Guitar & Amp