I am managing some code orange burn out after a more than hectic month which means I’m being extra mindful of what I spend my energy on. Unlike in the fall, the managing is actually going really well! I am finding time & energy to do the things that matter to me, and not killing my body in the process, but it means I don’t have much to share with you in the way of writing this week, so I hope you will accept this reading list instead of new material. If you are in Saskatoon you can come visit me at Short Cuts this weekend and I would be more than happy to fill you in on what’s next, otherwise stay tuned for new projects in May. Find somewhere to put your feet up and let your mind wander through these links.
- LSD’s Impact on the Brain Revealed in Groundbreaking Images via The Guardian
- Kierkegaard on Anxiety and Creativity via Brain Pickings
- Social Delicacies by Chunder Buffet via Bandcamp
- Episode 29 Aaron Scholz interviews Janet Scholz via Weirdo Magnets
- Sylvia Plath’s Drawings via Bust