Here is your long weekend reading list on the tongue in cheek theme femz feelz which playfully refers to the emotionalized femininity which has been hyper-sensationalized and sold back to us as a derogatory trait instead of a consecrated achievement in brutal vulnerability. I suggest you read these after you paint your face in your warrior colours and cry and scream until the colours run together.
- Carolee Scheemann on Feminism, Activism, and Ageing via AnOther
- Sick Woman Theory via Mask Magazine
- Negative Emotions are Key to Well Being via Scientific Americans
- Louis Bernice Halfe reading Success In Spite Of on BBC Radio via Pam Bustin
- Aninas Nin on Why Emotional Excess is Essential to Creativity via Brain Pickings
Bonus listening my favourite album of all time Jane Vain and the Dark Matter’s Give Us Your Hands